Jamel Gamra, Sherbooke University, QU, Canada & Tunisia
Previous Minister of Tourism in Tunisia
• An accomplished and highly motivated professional with 30 years of experience in Tunisia and internationally.
• A pioneering scientist with in-depth knowledge of applied research transactions.
• An experienced manager, an entrepreneurial engineer, and an innovative strategist.
• PhD student in Business Administration (DBA) at the University of Sherbrooke in Canada (2017-2021). Specialized in strategic management and digital transformation in disruptive contexts.
• Director of the Center of Excellence for Destinations (affiliation of the World Tourism Organization) responsible for the Mediterranean and the Middle East (Canada).
Resource for proposing innovative initiatives and projects, contributing to a new strategy for tourism, in the new context of the world.