Think Tanks & Discussion Groups
World Tourism Network’s strength is to discuss issues of global concerns, ideas, and activities. All members are invited to join or establish think tanks.
Advocacy and research are a big part of interest groups’ contributions to WTN members.
Activities by interest groups will be included on the WTN website or a dedicated partner page.
Current Think Tank Discussions
- Cultural Regions
- Green and Clean Voice
- Health without Borders
- Safer Tourism
- Wedding & Honeymoon Tourism
- Education Think Tank
WTN think tanks will permit tourism leaders who work in or with small and medium size businesses to interact with each other and with local and national government organizations.
Social Media Discussion Groups
- Click to join the WTN WhatsApp Discussion Group
- Click to join the WTN Africa WhatsApp Discussion Group
- Click to join the WTN Saudi Arabia WhatsApp Discussion Group
- Join our WTN Telegram Chat Group
- Join our WTN Africa Telegram Chat Group
- Click to join our Sustainable Travel & Tourism LinkedIn Group
- Click to join our Sustainable Muslim LinkedIn Tourism Group
- Click to join our Africa Tourism LinkedIn Tourism Group
- Join our WTN Facebook Group
- Facebook ICTP Page
- Facebook WTN Group
The WTN think tanks are non-political and non-governmental in nature and their only priority is to assure SME success in the coming years.
As a tourism and travel SME leader, these WTN think tanks are your opportunity to discuss the critical issues facing the travel and tourism industry and to develop innovative solutions for current and future issues.
An expert moderator will lead a think tank. Attendees can create a written manifesto and set of ideas and proposals in clear and precise language.
These proposals will be published in major tourism media outlets worldwide and shared with WTN members and relevant stakeholders.
These think tanks are a way for the travel and tourism industry to shape our collective future destiny actively.
- Read the most important posts and contribution on Amazing Travel News, the official WTN online publication and blog.
This is an opportunity for you as an SME or as a company that wants to partner with SMEs can be part of this critical exchange.