International Tourism Film and Multimedia Competition 19 May 2022
22 YEARS The Golden City Gate
The Golden City Gate Film Print Multimedia Competition
Award Ceremony, Thursday 19th May 2022 17:00 – 18:30, during the travel trade fair “Back to Travel” in Bingen, Germany
The film-print-multimedia competition “The Golden City Gate” will be held on May 19, 2022, from 5.00 pm – 6.30 pm CET within the “Back to Travel” travel trade show at the Rheintal- Kongress Center in Bingen, Germany
- The Golden City Gate” is the creative and innovative expression of the tourism industry. Since 2001 it took place every year during ITB in Berlin as an international tourism film and multimedia competition.
- The Competition presents films of various categories. The submissions reach international professional experts from different states, countries, cities, hotels, and national and international tourism associations, as well as trade show visitors interested in tourism.
- The Judging is pursued by an international panel of the jury in the areas of concept and creativity, information value, visual performance, cut, music, language, design, emotion, and harmony. Even the interactivity of the websites is considered.
- The Best Submissions in each category are awarded city gates in gold, silver, and bronze. The worldwide coveted diamond award of the media competition The Golden City Gate will also be awarded for the best contributions of all categories every year.
- The Jury consists of 45 specialists in the following fields: tourism-, city-, hotel marketing, film, IT, public relations, music, advertising, design, also ministers, ambassadors, and public institutions. The accurate choice of the judges guarantees a professional and diversified spectrum of expertise in order to obtain a professional and objective rating